Tabs are the convenient and widespread form of display of open objects used instead of the system of windows accepted earlier. Sometimes for some reasons it is required to hide tabs. The solution of this problem in the Microsoft Windows operating system can be reached in different ways.
It is required to you
- - Microsoft Office Access 2007.
1. Open the main menu of the Microsoft Office package by clicking the button of the same name and specify the Access Parameters point for implementation of the procedure of concealment of tabs in documents of the office application.
2. Select the section "Current Database" and deselect a checkbox in the field "Display tabs of documents" in the Application settings group (for Microsoft Office).
3. Specify the Blocked Windows point in the section "Window Parameters" and press the OK button for confirmation of application of the selected changes (for Microsoft Office).
4. Click "Start-up" for a call of the main menu of a system and pass into the Perform point for initiation procedures of canceling of display of the Desktop tab in the section of the Properties of the Screen menu.
5. Enter regedit value in the Open field" and press the OK button for confirmation of start of the Editor of the Register tool.
6. Open a register branch HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionPoliciesSystem and change value of the NoDispBackgroundPage parameter = 1.
7. Open a register branch HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionPoliciesUninstall and change value of the NoRemovePage parameter = 1 to cancel display of the Change or Removal of Programs tab in an applet "Installation and removal of programs".
8. Open a register branch HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionPoliciesUninstallи change value of the NoAddPage parameter = 1 to hide the Installation of Programs tab in an applet "Installation and removal of programs".
9. Open a register branch HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionPoliciesUninstall and change value of the NoWindowsSetupPage parameter = 1 to cancel display of the Installation of the Windows Components tab.