Superstructures add to the browser different additional features: blocking of advertizing banners, the toolbars, the animated option. These options considerably facilitate to the user work on the Internet.
1. Many superstructures on the computer can be set by default. It can be if a superstructure – a part of other program which is installed by you early. And some are automatically installed together in Windows.
2. Users most often use versions of Internet Explorer 7 and 8. For inclusion of superstructures in Internet Explorer 7 you need to start the observer, for this purpose click two times on the corresponding label on a desktop. Or open the Start menu and select in the general Internet Explorer list. Click "Service" in the top menu and select item under the name "Management of superstructures in a drop-down list. Click the inscription "Inclusion and Shutdown of Superstructures".
3. Click "Display" in the field in the button bar on the left side, click an arrow and select item under the name "The Superstructures Used by Internet Explorer". It becomes in order that all superstructures were visible to you.
4. Select group of superstructures or one superstructure which you need to include. The name of a plug-in, date of the file, the version, the digital signature will be displayed in a bottom margin. Also there it will be offered to you to carry out by means of search by default search of a superstructure.
5. Below on the right in a bottom margin you will see the button with the inscription "Include". Click it for inclusion of a superstructure or right-click on the necessary superstructure and select "Include". Further confirm operation, having clicked "OK".
6. In Internet Explorer 8 select in the top menu item "Service", further "Superstructures". At the left in the button bar in the ambassador under the name "Display" click on an arrow and select "All superstructures".
7. Select superstructures which you wish to activate. In a bottom margin click the Include button or the right mouse button on the Include point. At the end of the procedure press the Close button.