Slideshow - an excellent alternative to the video. By means of a slideshow it is possible to make the presentation for study or work, to congratulate friends or to make the family movie of cheerful photos.
1. To make a slideshow, select necessary photos and music. Create the new folder on ""desktop"" and place in it the prepared materials. All podgotovleniye for creation of a slideshow are ready.
2. Open the Movie Maker program. In the left part of the opened window click the Import of Images tab. On your screen the new window will open in order that you could select photos necessary to you. Pass into the folder where you saved materials, and select from it the necessary images. Further click ""Import"".
3. In the lower part of the screen where there is a tape with display of slides, select the Display of a Storyboard tab. After that on the screen the band with empty personnel will appear. The left mouse button drag the photos on empty personnel in an order necessary to you.
4. Further click the Viewing Video Transitions button in the left window ""Operations with Movies"". After execution of this command the new window with different types of transitions from a slide to a slide will open. Drag the pleasant transitions the left mouse button on spaces between personnel of future slideshow.
5. In a window of options press the Creation of Names and Credits button. Now you can write the name of your slideshow and also select animation effect which will be present at the title slide. You can configure the size, a font and color of an inscription by means of the Additional Opportunities menu.
6. Now you need to designate time in the course of which the slideshow will be lost. On a tape where the storyboard of slides is displayed, click ""Time display"", set a necessary interval of time. Also, you can configure duration of each slide manually. For this purpose pull the left mouse button outside images on a timeline.
7. Add a mood music to a slideshow. For this purpose import the audiofile to the program, then drag it on a tape which is under a tape of video. As necessary add reduction and increase in a sound, cut off a musical track if it does not coincide from a slideshow.
8. To save a slideshow, select the File tab, further select the Save the File of the Movie item.