In messages of blogs, as a rule, the source is not written out in the form of the Internet address. The name is decorated by means of execution of the text and special codes. Thanks to it the message gives the weight and authoritativeness to the author.
It is required to you
- - Internet access;
- - addresses of sources;
- - text.
1. So the elementary tag for execution of the text reference in the blog or on the website looks: <href= "" source address""> text of the link </a>. At such design the link will be selected in color (for example, light blue or blue) and underlining. The new page will be open in the current tab.
2. Such option of design is more difficult: <href= "" source web address of"" target= "" _blank""> text of the link </a>. The link is still selected in color and underlining, but the source opens in a new window. It is convenient if the reference is given in the middle of the message, and to you it is important that the reader reached the end.
3. Continuing to complicate tags for links, use it: <href= "" your link"" target= "" _blank"" of title= "" comment""> text of the link </a>. In that case, as before, the link will be selected, the new page will open in a new window. At guidance of the cursor on the text there will be a comment entered by you in advance.
4. It is possible to hide the text reference, having removed highlighting and underlining. In that case transition according to it will be possible only at accidental click. Tags look as follows: <href= "" jump address"" style= "" text-decoration: none; color: black;""> text of the link </a>. The text will be black. If you need other color, instead of "black" use other color in English or in the form of the digital code. A link will be opened in the current tab.
5. It is possible to make and vice versa: issue the text of the link in one color, and underlining by another. Striking example: <href= "" your source"" target= "" _blank"" of style= "" color: blue; text-decoration: underline;""> <span style= "" color: yellow;""> text </span> </a>. As a result the blue text with yellow underlining will turn out. A link will be opened in a new window.