For use of e-mail there is a large number of different services which offer convenient means for viewing messages. It is possible to read mail also by means of special programs for e-mail which allow to make synchronization with service of letters.
1. To read messages on a mail service from the computer, open a browser window. You can use any program for browsing the Web which is installed on your computer.
3. In the appeared form indicate your user name and the password on the page. If there is no form for input of such data, use the section "Mail" which should be available in a browser window. Press the Input button to pass into your account.
4. If all data were entered truly, you will get on the page of viewing messages. Click on the link "Entering" in the left part of a window. In the central part of the page the list of the letters available for reading will be displayed. To open any of them and to read, it is enough to click a left mouse button on the necessary line.
5. For reading of messages you can also use third-party programs – The Bat!, Outlook, etc. Pass to the official site of one of e-mail clients and download the latest version of the program. Then start an installer and follow instructions on the screen to complete installation.
6. At start of the program the window of setup of the e-mail server will be displayed. Specify your data on a mail resource which you use for exchange of e-mail, according to the settings offered on the screen. You will also be able to add other accounts through the corresponding menu item of the selected program.
7. As soon as setup is complete, click on the Entering button in a program window to read the received messages.