Installation of certain programs including antivirus software, can damage to stable work of a local area network. In such situations it is necessary to restore its parameters or to completely recustomize connection with the server.
1. If failure of a local area network was caused by installation of any program, surely delete it. Execute full uninstallation of the program. Open the Start menu and select the Control panel submenu. Open the Installation and Removal of Programs menu.
2. Find recently installed application, you select its name with the left mouse button click "Delete". Follow the step-by-step instruction to complete this process. Open the folder supporting this the utility, and delete residual files. Reboot.
3. If the local area network still works incorrectly, reset all registered routes. For this purpose click the Win keyboard shortcut (Start-up) and R. Enter the cmd command in the offered field and click the ENTER key. Wait for start of the command line of Windows.
4. Enter the route command – f and click the ENTER key. After cleaning of all routes reboot again. Start service of correction of faults of network. Open a Network and Sharing Center, having clicked an icon of network connections.
5. Select the Change of Parameters of the Adapter menu. Click with the right mouse button an icon of the necessary network interface card. Select the Diagnostics item. Wait until the operating system executes all necessary manipulations. Reboot and check quality of network functioning.
6. For recovery of the network built by means of the router it is necessary to reset operation parameters of this device. Disconnect all cables from the equipment, click Reset and hold it several seconds. Usually for clicking of this button it is necessary to use the handle or the stylus.
7. Turn on the router and again configure settings of its work. During system reset all parameters including the routing table are removed. If you are not sure that you will be able to restore the necessary parameters, do not apply factory defaults of the equipment.