The signature of applications the personal certificate is standard operation for the Nokia smartphones. There is rather wide choice of the programs intended for implementation of this procedure, differing only with design. In this case, the SignTool program is considered.
It is required to you
- - SignTool;
- - personal certificate
1. Load the archive of the SignTool program available for free downloading on the Internet, and unpack it in any folder of a desktop for initiation of the procedure of the signature of the selected application the personal certificate.
2. Start the executable file of the program and click "Add" in the section "SIS files" for definition of the application which is subject to signing.
3. Specify the selected application in the opened window of the conductor and click "Add" in the section "Keys and Certificates" for definition of path to the saved files of a key and the certificate on the computer.
4. Enter value of the password in the Enter the Password field (if necessary) and press the Browse button in the section "The Folder for Saving Files" for the choice of the desirable place of saving.
5. Apply checkboxes on fields "Add ""Signed"" to a file name"" and "Add ""Unsigned"" to a file name" in the lower part of an application window of SignTool and click "Delete the Certificate" for data scrubbing.
6. Wait for emergence of the message "the xxxxxx.sis File does not contain certificates", symbolizing completion of operation of data scrubbing, and click "Sign".
7. Wait for emergence of the message "Files are signed!" also press the OK button.
8. Wait for emergence of the message "Certificates are deleted!" in the presence of the previous electronic certificates also press the OK button for confirmation of application of the selected changes.
9. Execute clicking of the Clean button for removal of a list of applications with the remote signature and click "Add" for the repeated indication of path to the programs which are subject to signing.
This action is necessary as in the initial list appendices with opredeleny signed are contained (signed) that is not true after performing operation of removal of data. In the new list these applications will have definition of unsigned (unsigned).
10. Click "Sign" and wait for emergence of the message "Files are signed!".
11. Press the OK button for confirmation of application of the selected changes.