The decorative stone well is suitable for facing of metal, concrete, wooden and brick surfaces. Its installation can be carried out seamlessly or with lacing of seams. And works need to be carried out at a temperature not below 5 Celsius degrees.
It is required to you
- - decorative stone;
- - Bulgarian with a disk on a stone;
- - abrasive belt;
- - paint brush;
- - water;
- - bucket;
- - pallet;
- - glue solution;
- - hacksaw;
- - cement mortar;
- - bag for lacing of seams;
- - plastic whisk;
- - hydrophobic structure.
1. Before beginning work take out a stone from several boxes and mix among themselves. Lay out future drawing of a laying on the plane. For more natural view alternate elements, different in color, thickness and texture. If there is a need to adjust stones on value, use the Bulgarian with a disk on a stone. When at the return surface of facing material there is a foamy layer of cement, delete it by means of an abrasive belt or a rigid metal brush.
2. Or by means of the spray humidify with a wet paint brush a working surface. The stone tile can be lowered in a bucket with water, and after wetting let's moisture be absorbed within several minutes.
3. Begin laying from top to down from any of corners. It will help to avoid hit of glue on already installed sections. By means of the smooth pallet apply on a facing surface glue solution, no more than 0.5 centimeters thick, level it. Apply the same layer on a stone tile, drive a stone into the corner and press rotary movements. If you got special angular elements, begin work with them. Alternate the long and short parties of corners. To achieve the best result of adjustment, process facing elements a hacksaw or a circular saw. If you selected a way with lacing, observe distance between tiles. Right after installation remove surplus of glue, leaving only a thin layer at the edges of faces.
4. For lacing of seams use the special bag filled with cement mortar for a laying. Accurately fill seams, squeezing out solution through an opening in a bag. Then delete surplus of solution by means of a plastic whisk.
5. Complete the work, having processed a laying special water-repellent, protecting from solar radiation and temperature differences by hydrophobic structure. The processed surface will be cleaned much easier and will get more saturated color shades.