It can write the websites to everyone, and training in this craft begins with creation of simple web pages. The special equipment for work will not be required – rather standard software package.
It is required to you
- - Notepad program;
- - Adobe Photoshop.
1. On a local disk create the folder in which your website will be saved. It is inexpedient to hold documents on a desktop, at shift of a system the files will be destroyed. And if to transfer the created web pages then, then it will be necessary to change paths to all links.
2. Open a notepad, choose the Save as menu command, register a file name with the HTML extension, for example, of Moi_sail.html. It is better to register names Latin letters that they were displayed correctly. Select the folder created for the website on the computer in which you want to save the page.
3. Close a notepad – on its place the browser icon should appear, otherwise recheck correctness of expansion. If it incorrect, delete the file and on its place create new.
4. Right-click on an icon and choose the Open as command, find "Notepad" in the dropped-out list.
5. Register the main tags which are a basis for any web page. At you should be present following from them. <html> <head> website head </head> <body> website body </body> </html>
6. Remember the main tags, and better initially prepare a crib. Such information can be gathered on many websites, for example, on http://htmlbook.ru/ or http://html.manual.ru/. The majority of tags should be "closed", i.e. duplicate with a slash: <b> this section of the text will be written by bold outline </b>, and this – is not present.
7. A visible part of the page registers between the <body> tags, the head joins styles, some design elements for browsers and other attributes. Most likely, the following tags will be necessary for you: - <link rel= "" shortcut icon"" href= "" the picture address""> - an icon in a browser window; - <table border= "" 0""> - the table, <tr> - a column, <td background= "" the picture address""> - a line, background – the background image; - <img src= "" the picture address""> - an insert of images; - <a href= "" the link address""> - an insert of links.
8. Pictures require the separate folder. Miss all illustrations via the Adobe Photoshop graphics editor and choose the Save for Web command in the Images folder which will be created automatically.