Among the ways of communication of several persons existing at the moment on one resource it is possible to select such categories as a chat and a forum. Chats are already outdated form of communication and every day they lose popularity what you will not tell about forums.
1. The forum is nothing but thematic communication of two and more users connected by any interest. In what difference of forums from the same chats? In a chat the conversation format on a certain subject is not observed, and the forum is used only for these purposes.
2. But the forum is not just the set of rules which specifies how to communicate. For free communication (i.e. on a free subject) there are special sections and subjects. For example, at a certain forum there is a section "Smoking-room" in which any subjects which are not contradicting rules of a forum can rise.
3. For information search or any discussion use a search form. As a rule, it is possible to pass to this form, having clicked the link "Search" (in the top or side part of the loaded page). In the empty field of a form of search it is necessary to enter a required subject or words, then it is necessary to click "Search" or the ENTER key.
4. If search results did not satisfy you, create a new subject. For this purpose pass into the specific section and click "New Subject". Further you need to fill empty fields of a form: name of a subject, description, text of the message, etc. Then click "Create".
5. If you carry out at the computer a small amount of time or cannot constantly look on a forum, it is recommended to subscribe to this subject. Each forum has the design and structure therefore the subscription to subjects occurs differently. In certain cases it is enough to give a mark opposite to the Report to Me about Receiving the Answer point, in other cases it is necessary to activate a subscription when adding the answer.
6. After creation of a subscription to subjects on your e-mail letters will arrive if in it new messages appeared. As a rule, the text of the message is displayed in the letter, but not always. For failure from obtaining similar letters it is enough to click the corresponding link in a letter body.