Fruit jelly contains a lot of pectin which helps to bring out of an organism of salt of heavy metals. Of course, in home-made fruit jelly there are much more useful properties, in it there are neither preservatives, nor dyes and other chemistry. So you can safely cook home-made apple and pear fruit jelly also for yourself, and children.
It is required to you
- - on 450 g of apple and pear puree;
- - 300 g of sugar;
- - 50 ml of lemon juice;
- - 40 g of the sugar mixed from 15 g of pectin.
1. It is simple to pears and apples puree to make. Take equal amount of fruit that approximately about 450 g of ready apple and pear puree as a result turned out. Peel fruit, rub on a grater, boil thoroughly a little (it is possible to make it in the microwave oven), then punch in the blender to total homogeneity.
2. Mix both purees, add sugar, bring to the boil, stir slowly that sugar was dissolved completely. Reduce fire, enter the pectin mixed with the specified amount of sugar, properly stir, you cook 10 minutes, without stopping stirring slowly with mix with a rake.
3. Lay volume of 20х20 cm baking paper, in it pour out fruit weight, leave for day at the room temperature. After that turn on white baking paper, again leave to dry up exactly for day.
4. Cut ready apple and pear fruit jelly with pieces or cut out different figures by means of molds for cookies. Roll in in sugar. You store in the dry cool place in the closed capacity. It is possible to give a house dessert to tea or to decorate with it different cakes and cakes.