How to make home-made mayonnaise
Whether it is worth buying the ready sauces for dishes saturated with the preservatives and dyes bringing to an organism doubtful benefit? It is much simpler to make home-made mayonnaise from natural products.
It is required to you
- - vegetable oil – 250 ml;
- - eggs - 1 piece;
- - mustard – 1 teaspoon;
- - lemon juice – 1 tablespoon;
- - ground black pepper;
- - salt;
- - sugar.
1. For preparation of mayonnaise it is better to choose eggs with a bright yolk. Break egg in a soup plate and shake up by means of the blender to a uniform state. If mayonnaise is cooked for vegetarian dishes, eggless, its color turns out whitish. To receive a warm yellowish shade, enter a pinch of ground turmeric into structure of sauce. You remember, a large number of spice will give to mayonnaise unnaturally bright yellow color.
2. Pour in oil in a frothed eggs in the small portions a thin stream, continuing by the blender to mix weight. The next portion of oil is recommended to be added, only if previous is shaken well up. Speed of the blender has to be keen to maximum.
3. In the course of beating weight will become more dense. If evenly thickened sauce is impossible, add a little more oil and bring home-made mayonnaise to the necessary consistence. By the way, the French culinary specialists advise to do mayonnaise without use of the blender. They claim that manual preparation impacts to sauce special relish.
4. Also gradually you enter prepared mustard into mayonsky sauce, to taste salt, pepper, lemon juice and sugar. Mustard will add to home-made mayonnaise of piquancy, and lemon sauce - sourness. In the absence of fresh lemon juice it is recommended to replace it with a table vinegar. It is possible to use also other favourite spices.
5. The mayonnaise executed on the basis of fresh eggs and vegetable oil possesses a delicate taste and gentle consistence. However it is possible to store it only 2-3 days in the fridge. Therefore you shouldn't prepare a product in a large number. This recipe is considered classical. It is possible to diversify significantly taste and appearance of sauce if to add pieces of olives to already ready-made product, a paprika, spinach.
possess culinary secrets.
It is required to you
- - herring;
- - sharp knife;
- - ware for a ready-made product.
1. At first it is necessary to wash carefully acquired product a baking plate a cold water jet. Then from fish it is necessary to draw completely all entrails. For this manipulation the belly of a herring needs to be cut from a tail to the head then fingers it is accurate to hook veins and to pull together them. The baking plate a water jet is better to make all manipulations. Thus, the clothes won't be soiled, and parts of fish on kitchen won't be sprayed and also the room will avoid an unpleasant odor which is inherent in these ingredients.
2. After an entrails is taken including a thin belly nap, it is possible to pass to the procedure of removal of bones safely. Cut off the head of fish, then carry out by a sharp knife along the ridge – beginning from the basis to a tail. Having made this action, it is necessary to hook skin and as it is possible to pull together more accurately it. If the acquired product fresh, then a thin skin is removed quickly and absolutely without efforts.
3. After removal of a thin skin take both hands a herring for a tail (at the same time for 2 plumelets). Then with circular motions turn a product on yourself (in order that fish made a somersault back), and after that the sharp and strong movement pull fins in the opposite directions. As a result in hands there have to be two elements: the ridge with stones (with a small amount of fillet) and skin with clean fillet. Fillet from bones should be separated hands on both sides therefore there will be a clean skeleton of fish and the same fillet.