Today champignons are present at counters of any market or supermarket. Farmers grow up this culture all the year round. These mushrooms — frequent guests on holiday tables. They are given with meat and vegetables, added to salads or cook from them separate snack. Let's try to understand, than such popularity and whether so there is a lot of in advantage champignons as it seems is proved.
Caloric content and chemical composition
Champignons are eaten crude, boiled, tinned, marinated and even dried. These mushrooms are almost universal.
Further the table of caloric content of a product after any given heat treatment is offered to your attention:
Way of preparation
Caloric content of mushrooms, kcal on 100 g
on a grill
Nutrition value of a crude product:
- proteins — 4.3 g;
- fats — 1.0 g;
- carbohydrates — 0.1 g;
- food fibers — 2.6 g;
- water — 91 g;
- ashes — 1.0 g.
Whether you know? The person opened for himself a mushroom champignon more than a millennium ago. For the first time this culture was found by residents of Italy. Without thinking twice, Italians began to use a new delicacy in food and then and to grow up it.
The following amount of vitamins are the share of 100 g of mushrooms:
- Retinolum — 2 mkg;
- beta carotene — 0.01 mg;
- B1 vitamin — 0.1 mg;
- B2 vitamin — 0.45 mg;
- pantothenic acid — 2.1 mg;
- pyridoxine — 0.05 mg;
- B9 vitamin — 30 mkg;
- ascorbic acid — 7 mg;
- alpha tocopherol — 0.1 mg;
- PP vitamin — 5.6 mg;
- niatsin — 4.8 mg.
Macrocells, valuable to the person, are found in a product in such quantities:
- potassium — 530 mg;
- calcium — 4 mg;
- magnesium — 15 mg;
- sodium — 6 mg;
- phosphorus — 115 mg;
- chlorine — 25 mg.
Study useful and harmful properties of chanterelles, honey agarics, oyster mushrooms and mushrooms of tinder funguses.
Minerals are presented in 100 grams of mushrooms as follows:
- iron — 0.3 mg;
- iodine — 18 mkg;
- cobalt — 15 mkg;
- molybdenum — 3 mkg;
- rubidium — 26 mkg;
- fluorine — 14 mkg;
- chrome — 13 mkg;
- zinc — 0.28 mg.
Advantage and harm for an organism
The popularity of the considered mushrooms is defined by their valuable components. Treats from this delicacy will do good to people of all age.
Crude champignon mushrooms have the mass of useful properties:
- Save from excess cholesterol in blood and warn atherosclerosis. These organisms are famous for diuretic properties thanks to what it is possible to reduce glucose level in blood. And what is important, as a part of these mushrooms completely are absent sugar.
The use of Brazil nuts, peas, seeds of a flax, apples, dogrose, blackberry, pumpkin and turnip also promotes decrease in level of cholesterol.
- Protect from headaches and facilitate a state at migraine attacks. The lysine and arginine promote improvement of memory and increase in efficiency.
- Are useful at nervous states. Folic acid and vitamins of group B have positive impact on nervous cages and provide their normal working capacity.
- Strengthen connecting body tissues. At the expense of calcium, magnesium, manganese, copper, phosphorus, zinc and a calciferol, bones, nails, teeth become stronger and also the condition of skin and hair improves.
- Promote stable functioning of kidneys.
- Are useful at poor eyesight. Minerals with which champignons are rich positively influence an internal cover of an eye.
- Serve as fine natural antioxidants. At the frequent use of mushrooms the organism is exempted from slags and toxins.
- Juice from the considered mushrooms is considered worthy replacement of disinfectants.
- ORZ and SARS warn. C and B vitamins with which mushrooms are rich are irreplaceable for the person in a phase of exacerbation of catarrhal illnesses.
Video: advantage and harm of champignons
Contraindications and harm
Possible harm from consumption of champignons:
- Functions of a digestive tract slow down.
- The chitin found in these mushrooms is capable to cause significant damage to an organism in the presence of a number of pathologies. It is about the people having diseases of a liver, GIT, pancreas. The danger is that chitin is not dissolved in a stomach.
- The use of mushrooms threatens in the unlimited portions with reduction of absorption of useful vitamins and minerals from other food.
- Organism intoxication probability. An important role is played by the place where culture grows. Refuse collecting mushrooms along highways, near dumps, swamps. In similar places the mushrooms absorb all toxic substances.
Important! It is important to the beginning mushroom pickers to be vigilant when collecting mushrooms in a forest zone. The fact is that young champignon is very similar to a pale toadstool and various grades of fly agarics. At plate champignons under a hat have to be pink or brown, but not white. Besides, the leg of edible fungi has to be equal and direct.
Restriction to the use of mushrooms is the individual sensitivity of an organism to this product (allergic reaction).
Whether it is possible to eat champignon mushrooms
Useful properties of champignons are indisputable. Nevertheless it is important to know about features of the use of this product at various states or diseases.
Champignon — the most harmless mushroom for pregnant women. It is quite good option of proteinaceous food during expectation of the child. Mushrooms are rich with the amino acids participating in creation of fabrics and cages of an embryo. Organic matter and minerals are also necessary for correct development of a tiny organism.
Whether you know? The Italian farmer on one of own plantations grew up huge champignon weighing 14 kg.
The significant role is played by a way of preparation of champignons. It have to be boiled, stewed or fried mushrooms. Marinated, preserved, dried and salty food is capable to cause an abdominal distension, feeling of weight and discomfort in the pregnant woman. The feeling of thirst, puffiness of legs is often observed therefore future mother should show care. Begin with one mushroom, gradually bringing to a full-fledged portion. Before cooking by all means get rid of the wrinkled, mouldy and darkened copies.
Important! It is desirable to buy champignons in supermarkets where they arrive from large enterprises. Before appearing on counters, each party undergoes special testing which is confirmed by the corresponding certificates.
As at GV of the menu of the woman it is necessary to diversify, champignons in it are simply irreplaceable. However the first weeks and even months of life of the child you should not experiment with new products.
But 2–4 months when digestive system of the kid recovers later, you can eat mushroom lunches gradually. At a lactation it is better to eat mushrooms in a boiled or stewed look. Surely monitor reaction of the baby to the product eaten by you.
It is forbidden to eat champignons only to the feeding mother having pathologies of a gall bladder and liver.
At weight loss
The nutrition value of the considered product is equivalent to advantage of meat and vegetables. This quite nourishing treat which is often used at a diet. Mushrooms contain high percent of digestible protein.
If your purpose is disposal of extra kilos, you perfectly will suit the following diet: 3–4 days a week replace meat with mushrooms (at the same time it is important that they were steamed). The fried product can render boomerang effect as the porous structure actively incorporates oil.
At diabetes 1 and 2 types champignons can be used even crude. They are carried to number of the most useful mushrooms. This treat contains group B vitamins and also is saturated phosphorus and potassium. The crude product before the use needs to be cleaned properly, then to sprinkle juice of a lemon or soy sauce.
Most of experts claim that it is possible to feed with champignons children from 1.5-2 years. As these mushrooms are cultivated in hothouse conditions, they are resolved as one of ingredients of a vegetable or krupyany dish. The product has to be boiled, stewed or baked.
Read in more detail how to freeze or dry mushrooms and also in what cases it is worth washing mushrooms and when rather dry cleaning.
Recommendations of masters in technology of preparation of champignons:
- These mushrooms are unsuitable for storage longer than 24 hours. After purchase or collecting they need to be washed out, cleaned and lowered in previously added some salt water. Salty water helps mushrooms to remain light. The prepared raw materials need to be subjected to any given processing as soon as possible, and then, at will, to mix with other products.
- The accelerated process of preparation with the smallest heat treatment is the key to the maximum preservation in champignons of useful components.
- To keep taste and useful properties of mushrooms, you should not soak long them (except for short stay in the added some salt water). Mushrooms quickly incorporate moisture and become watery, fresh.
- Champignons ideally suit for pickling. At the same time it is important to delete in due time a skin that marinade was transparent. Salt, pepper and seasonings are added after foam removal.
- One more great way of preparation of mushrooms — salting. Thanks to salt the mushrooms keep elasticity. Except salt it is possible to add fennel, horse-radish, leaves of an oak, cherry and blackcurrant to capacity. These odorous cultures will give to champignons aroma, will make them crispy and will protect from souring.
Video: as it is correct to fry champignons Champignons are allocated from the lump of mushrooms with the structure, gastronomic universality, nutritious characteristics, compatibility with many products. Flavoring properties of this product submit people from around the world, despite traditional features of any given kitchen.