Gentle and light salad from champignon mushrooms and a bean will become fine decoration of a table. Useful properties of haricot are known to all long ago, but it is important to make correctly it that they weren't gone. In this recipe it will keep all the advantage and vitamins.
It is required to you
- - 500 g of fresh champignons;
- - 250 g of sour cream;
- - 500 g is fresher than a bean;
- - 1 pieces of bank of green peas;
- - 1 bulb violet;
- - 20 g of a desi;
- - 100 g of lettuce leaves;
- - salt to taste.
1. Before cooking take fresh champignons, well wash out them in flowing water and wet in a small pan in warm water for two hours. For this recipe it is also possible to take several cans of tinned champignons, but the taste from it will strongly exchange, it is better to use fresh not frozen.
2. Get mushrooms, dry until they completely dry. For this purpose it is possible to spread out them hats down to a towel and in half an hour to turn a little. Cut the dried mushrooms with large pieces. Approximately on eight parts one mushroom of the average size. Absolutely small it is possible to cut on quarters or halves.
3. Pour cold water into a small pan and add some salt a little, put on a plate. When water begins to boil, place in it haricot and you cook three-five minutes. Haricot has to remain slightly crunchy. Remove from a plate, drain water and cover haricot in a pan. Let it so will stand ten minutes.
4. In the warmed frying pan kindle a desi, fry the onions which are small cut by half rings and add mushrooms. Stirring slowly, fry until ready mushrooms. Add haricot on a frying pan and extinguish still a couple of minutes, remove and cool.
5. In a salad bowl shift the fried haricots and mushrooms, add green peas, salt. Mix everything. Fill salad with sour cream or olive oil. Give, having decorated with fresh onions and greens.