This traditional Indian dish not only will decorate a holiday table, but also will add the unique atmosphere of the Indian dinner!
It is required to you
- - 4 chicken fillet
- - 2 tsps of a cracked ginger
- - 2 tablespoons of powder of a curry
- - 1-2 tsps of ground Chile
- - juice of 1 lemon
- - 1 tsps of sugar
- - 250 ml of a natural yoghourt of the lowered fat content
- - salt
- - flat flat cakes for giving (to taste)
- For salsa:
- - 2 small tomatoes
- - 1/2 small cut a red bulb
- - 1 small cut cucumber
- - 2 tablespoons of small cut cilantro
- - juice of 2 limes
1. Make 3-4 cuts on each chicken breast and put in a nonmetallic bowl. Mix ginger, a curry, Chile, lemon juice, sugar and yogurt. Salt and lay out on chicken. Cover and remove in the fridge at least for 30 minutes, and it is one night better.
2. Mix all ingredients for salsa in a bowl. Warm an oven to 230 °C.
3. Bake chicken on a lattice 8-10 minutes from each party until ready. Give with salsa and flat cakes (to taste).