Presently you will surprise with a classical combination of a chicken and pineapple nobody. Therefore we bring to your attention very beautiful, juicy and fragrant dish which will decorate a holiday table. It excellently combines tenderness of a chicken, juiciness of pineapples and piquancy of fresh spinach.
- 5 kg of chicken fillet;
- 2 tablespoons of sauce marinade of Teriyaki;
- 2 small pineapples;
- 50 g of spinach;
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper.
- Properly to wash pineapples under flowing water and to dry.
- Then a sharp knife at each pineapple to cut off a green top and the basis and also to clean off all peel, surely doing it in the direction from top to down. Remove all black tochechka with either a knife, or the peeler.
- In each pineapple through to cut out a core with an approximate diameter of 3 cm, after to crush.
- Meat properly to wash out, cut in large cubes and to place in blender capacity. Add there sauce marinade of Teriyaki, then fill all with black pepper and interrupt in forcemeat.
- Shift ready forcemeat in any capacity and for a couple of minutes to leave aside.
- Wash out, shake off spinach water, lay out in a bowl of the blender and to crush properly.
- To spread a big piece of food wrap on a land surface.
- Distribute the remained forcemeat on a film so that the rectangular meat layer 0.5-0.7 cm thick turned out.
- On the center of a meat rectangle to place the cut pineapples and to inwrap them in meat by means of the same film, forming one roll.
- Record roll silicone laces, or culinary thread.
- Place the created roll in an oven and bake 40-45 minutes at 180 degrees.
- If in the course of roasting meat begins it is necessary to burn, so to cover roll with a foil.
- In 40 minutes to take out ready roll from an oven, to shift to a dish, having removed threads or laces and to give to a table with salad from a fresh vegetables.