Чуррос is a sweet Spanish pastries. It reminds all known ""brushwood"". We will prepare чуррос with cinnamon - sweet crunchy sticks will perfectly add a family tea drinking.
It is required to you
- - 1 glass of water;
- - 1 glass of flour;
- - 3 eggs;
- - 50 g of a desi;
- - 2 tablespoons of sugar;
- - 1 h cinnamon spoon;
- - icing sugar, vegetable oil.
1. Put a desi in a saucepan, put on weak fire and kindle it. Add a glass of usual water and sugar, bring to the boil, having mixed to a uniform state.
2. Remove a saucepan from a plate, add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon to contents. Fill up in the small portions flour, mixing. Hammer eggs on one, after everyone stirring dough to a uniform state. Dough for чуррос is ready.
3. Shift dough in a pastry bag. Warm vegetable oil in hot fan (oils it is necessary much), from a bag squeeze out dough in hot fan in the form of thin sticks. If there is no hot fan, then it is possible to fry чуррос and in a usual frying pan, be only careful - the heated oil is splashed.
4. Fry every portion чуррос 3-4 minutes till pleasant golden color. Spread ready sticks on paper towels that they absorbed in themselves excess fat. Then put them in a vase.
5. Powder чуррос with cinnamon icing sugar, give on a table together with tea. Very tasty give such sticks with hot chocolate.