Chutney are traditional east seasonings. Spicy chutney are good in meat dishes and decorate with the color a meal. Boiled chutney do of vegetables, fruit and dried fruits. Chutney improve appetite, stimulate digestion. Give as sauce to a main course, displaying in small saucers.
It is required to you
- - 150 гр. dried apricots
- - 225 гр. raisin
- - 1/2 liters of white vinegar
- - 2 bulbs
- - 1-2 red Chile
- - 225 гр. cane sugar
- - 2 tablespoons of a cracked ginger
- - 1 tablespoon of a ground coriander
- - 1 tablespoon of seeds of mustard
1. Cut small 150 гр. dried apricots and in a bowl mix with 225 гр. raisin.
2. Add 1/2 liters of vinegar and cover a bowl with food wrap. Leave dried fruits in marinade for 6-8 hours.
3. Put bowl contents in a pan.
4. Clean and small cut 2 bulbs and also add them to a pan.
5. Wash up 1-2 Chile, remove from them seeds and small cut. Also put them in a pan. You can put smaller quantity of Chile or in general do without it if you don't like hot dishes.
6. Add to a pan 225 гр. cane sugar, 2 tablespoons of a cracked ginger, on 1 tablespoon of a ground coriander and seeds of mustard.
7. Put a pan on strong fire and bring contents to the boil. Often stir slowly that didn't burn.
8. Lower fire to a minimum and prepare about 1 hour. Continue to stir slowly often.
9. Remove chutney from fire and cool.