If to add coconut flakes to the classical recipe of mannik, absolutely new original dish for a breakfast will turn out. Coconut mannik will perfectly add sweet-sour berry sauce which is cooked on the basis of juice.
It is required to you
- - 450 ml of milk;
- - 160 g of semolina;
- - 100 g of coconut flakes;
- - 4 tablespoons of sugar;
- - 2 tablespoons of a desi;
- - 1 egg;
- - salt pinch.
- For sauce:
- - 150 ml of juice from red currant;
- - 2 tablespoons of sugar;
- - 1.5 tablespoons of starch;
- - berries of red currant for ornament.
1. Bring milk to the boil, add 1 tablespoon of a butter and sugar. Fill up semolina, you cook on weak fire, stirring slowly. Mix will begin to get denser instantly so actively stir slowly in order to avoid formation of lumps. You cook to density - the spoon has to stand in weight.
2. Switch off a plate, add egg to semolina, mix. Add 40 g of coconut flakes, leave before full cooling. Very dense dough with which it is convenient to work as hands will turn out.
3. Moisten hands in water, create minced collops from the test, roll in them in coconut flakes. Lay out minced collops on the warmed frying pan with addition of a desi, fry on average fire of minutes 3-5 till golden color.
4. Now make sauce: pour in a berry juice in a stewpan, add sugar and boil. Dissolve starch in a small amount of ordinary water, pour a thin stream in juice with sugar. You cook sauce until thick. Thanks to starch, sauce will begin to get denser approximately at once.
5. Ready coconut mannik spread out on plates, every portion plentifully sauce from red currant or serve sauce separately. In addition decorate a breakfast with berries red or blackcurrant.