The cottage cheese dessert with apricots is an important component of baby food. Apricots contain potassium, magnesium, carotene and phosphorus. Also cottage cheese isn't less useful. It except all above-mentioned minerals still contains calcium. Except huge advantage, a cottage cheese dessert very tasty and gentle.
It is required to you
- - 250 g of cottage cheese;
- - 5 tablespoons of sour cream;
- - 2 tablespoons of honey;
- - 300 g of apricots;
- - 50 g of grated chocolate;
- - mint branch;
- - vanillin.
1. Wash out apricots under flowing water, allow water to flow down. Separate stones from pulp. Cut small pieces.
2. Connect cottage cheese to sour cream and to knead carefully a wooden scapula. Then to place curds in the blender and to shake up to homogeneous mass.
3. To add honey and vanillin to the shaken-up curds. Accurately to mix everything.
4. Prepare an ice-cream bowl. On a bottom to spread the curds layer, from above a layer of apricots, then again curds and from above apricots.
5. Place a ready dessert in the fridge for one hour. When giving on a table from above to strew with grated chocolate. Decorate with a mint branch.