The refreshing cucumbers filled with mushroom forcemeat. Great light meal for an exit family picnic.
It is required to you
- - 3 cucumbers;
- - 500 g of mushrooms;
- - 50 g of white loaf;
- - 1 large bulb;
- - 1 egg;
- - 1 tablespoon of tomato paste;
- - 1 tablespoon of sour cream;
- - fennel for ornament;
- - juice of 1 lemon;
- - fat for frying;
- - 1 tablespoon of flour;
- - parsley;
- - salt and pepper.
1. Peel cucumbers. Cut along and by means of a teaspoon take out seeds. Small cut mushrooms, extinguish. Cut onions on small cubes.
2. Make forcemeat: in a separate bowl mix small cut stewed mushrooms and the cut onions, add crude eggs, crumb white loaf. Put the cut parsley greens, to season with salt and pepper. Accurately mix all mix.
3. Fill the prepared parts of cucumbers with forcemeat. Fill a half, and to leave a half empty, it is necessary to cover with them the filled halves and to tie up a culinary thread.
4. Take any fire-resistant vessel and grease with fat. Lay in it the tied-up cucumbers.
5. In a separate bowl mix sour cream with tomato paste. Water with the turned-out sauce from above the cucumbers sprinkled by lemon juice. Add a little flour to smetano-tomato sauce. You extinguish ware with cucumbers on small fire within 20 minutes. Lay a ready-to-eat meal on a plate, strew with the chopped fennel greens.