Very fast light nonalcoholic cocktail in preparation. Very much tastes like the well-known traditional ""Irish cream"". The main difference in lack of alcohol that gives the chance to enjoy this taste practically everything without restriction of quantity. Drink pleasantly refreshes and gives feeling of saturation.
It is required to you
- - 200 ml of milk;
- - 5 g of instant coffee (without additives);
- - 10 g of cocoa powder;
- - 1 egg;
- - 5 g of vanilla sugar;
- - 60 ml of water;
- - 20 g of ice;
- - 2 pieces of strawberry (for ornament).
1. In a clean dry cup mix, without adding waters, cocoa powder and instant coffee, carefully mix everything.
2. In a small cup of the blender shake up milk to foam. Add egg white to milk and again well shake up everything. Gradually add to the shaken-up milk with egg sugar. Shake up mix until sugar completely is dissolved. At you soft air cream of white color has to turn out.
3. Fill in with abrupt boiled water mix of cocoa powder and instant coffee. Carefully mix. Put on slow fire and you cook 5-7 minutes, constantly stirring slowly. Remove from fire and let's cool down completely.
4. Take ice and by means of the blender strongly crush. Add the cooled-down coffee to dairy and egg mix and again shake up in the blender. Pour in glasses, add chipped ice and decorate with strawberry.