Eclairs - delicacy which many love since childhood. These tasty choux pastry with cream are suitable for festive tea drinking. But it is possible to improve them, having added with delicious chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream.
It is required to you
- For eight portions:
- - 400 g of vanilla ice cream.
- For custard paste:
- - 250 ml of water;
- - 160 g of flour;
- - 5 eggs;
- - 100 g of a desi;
- - salt pinch.
- For chocolate sauce:
- - 100 g of dark chocolate;
- - glass of heavy cream;
- - 3/4 glasses of sugar;
- - 40 g of a desi;
- - 2 h spoon of a vanilla extract;
- - 2 tablespoons of corn syrup.
1. At first it is necessary to make custard paste. Bring to the boil water with oil, add a salt pinch. Gradually pour flour, stirring slowly. Remove from a plate, cool. Hammer eggs on one, after everyone mixing weight to uniformity.
2. Warm up an oven to 190 degrees. Lay out on a baking tray dough at distance of 5 cm. Spread the confectionery syringe in the form of small strips or a teaspoon. Bake eclairs of minutes 30-40 till golden color. During pastries don't open an oven.
3. While eclairs are preparing, make sauce from chocolate. Crush chocolate in the blender to a small crumb.
4. Mix sugar, cream, corn syrup in a small stewpan. Syrup requires to be added obtaining more uniform structure of sauce. Bring on small fire to the boil.
5. Pour hot creamy mix in the blender to chocolate, add extract of vanilla and the desi cut with pieces. Mix to uniformity.
6. Cut ready choux pastry on halves, fill with ice cream, water from above with chocolate sauce. Give at once, so far ice cream didn't begin to thaw.