Eggs — the most widespread foodstuff. Can bear them not only birds. Reptiles, Amphibia, mammals and fishes are capable to lay eggs. Throughout many ages of people ate eggs of animals. Today he gives preference, generally to chicken. Why to them, we will tell in article.
All eggs presented on shelves of supermarkets go on sale from poultry farms. Previously they are sorted by producers and marked. The marking sign represents a combination from a letter and figure.
The most often met combinations: C0, C1, C2 and C3. In this marking letter C says that this egg table and the term of its realization makes 25 days. Less often letter D designating dietary with realization term in a week meets.
Learn how to cook eggs that they did not crack and whether it is possible to cook them in the microwave.
Figures designate category. There are such types of categories:
- The third category (3): from 35 to 44.9 g.
- The second category (2): from 45 to 54.9 g.
- The first category (1): from 55 to 64.9 g.
- Perfect (O): from 65 to 74.9 g.
- The highest category (C): 75 g and more.
Whether you know? The world leader in production of eggs (as of 2014) is China. Top three also includes the USA and India.
- proteins: 12.57%;
- fats: 12.02%;
- carbohydrates: 0.67%;
- mineral substances: 1.07%;
- water: 73.67%.
- Retinolum (vitamin A): 140 mkg;
- thiamine (B1): 0.066 mg;
- Riboflavinum (B2): 0.5 mg;
- pantothenic acid (B5): 1.4 mg;
- folatsin (B9): 44 mkg;
- kobalamin (B12): 1.11 mkg;
- vitamin D: 87 ME (≈ 0.002175 mg);
- calcium: 50 mg;
- hardware: 1.2 mg;
- magnesium: 10 mg;
- phosphorus: 172 mg;
- potassium: 126 mg;
- zinc: 1.0 mg;
- cholesterol: 424 mg.
- water: 75 g;
- proteins: 12.6 g;
- fats: 10.6 g;
- carbohydrates: 1.12 g.
- ovalbumin (about 54%);
- ovotransferrin or konalbumin (12-13%);
- lysozyme (3.4-3.5%);
- ovomutsin (1.5-3.5%);
- ovoglobulina (2%).
- proteins: 2.7 g;
- cholesterol: 139 mg;
- carbohydrates: 0.61 g;
- fats: 4.51 g.
Whether you know? The yolk occupies about 33% of internal contents of crude egg.
- polyunsaturated fatty acids: 16% (linoleic acid), 2% (linolenic acid);
- monounsaturated fatty acids: 5% (palmitoleinovy acid), 47% (oleic acid);
- saturated fatty acids: 23% (palmitic acid), 4% (stearin acid), 1% (miristinovy acid).
Egg in general
Pantothenic acid, mg
It is well-cared, mg
Yolk caloric content: 352 kcal on 100 g.
Caloric content of 100 g of egg weight (crude): 158/663 kcal/kJ.
Power value of a boiled product: 155 kcal / 649 kJ.
- Source of vitamins and minerals which favorably affect the immune system of an organism.
- Are capable to prevent development of problems with a cardiovascular system.
- Lower risk of emergence of oncological problems (especially breast cancer).
- Positively affect work of a GIT.
- Well affect sight, prevent appearance of a cataract.
- Strengthen a bone tissue at the expense of the content of vitamin D, calcium.
- Sources of the protein necessary for growth of muscle tissue.
- Improve brain activity.
- Are capable to combat excess weight.
- Source of nutrients for people with hard physical work.
- Strengthen hair, nails, teeth.
Important! Eggs recommend to use to both partners when planning pregnancy. They are capable to improve quality of sperm and contain B9 vitamin participating in cell fission.
All know egg as a convenient product for a breakfast. But very few people know about its medicinal and cosmetic properties.
Airy omelet on a water bath will become a great option for a fast breakfast.
In traditional medicine use at:
- abscesses and abscesses;
- to stomach ulcer;
- to cold;
- problems with a liver;
The recipes used at various illnesses will be described below.
In cosmetology are applied both protein, and a yolk. Thanks to the vitamin and mineral structure, these components perfectly cope with burns, scars, wrinkles, pimples. Cosmetics on their basis perfectly nourish and tone up skin, strengthen hair, do their structure uniform. Cream are suitable for any type of skin.
In eggs such pathogenic microorganism as a salmonella often meets. Therefore at consumption of a product in the raw there is a risk to ache with salmonellosis.
Scientists constantly conduct disputes on the cholesterol which is contained in eggs. They cannot be defined, bad it or good. What it would not be, it is better to adhere to norms in consumption of eggs not to do themselves harm. Also excessive hobby for a product can have an adverse effect on work of kidneys.
We advise to learn what standard daily rate of consumption of cholesterol and how to lower cholesterol level in an organism.
Protein contains ovomucoid — the substance causing allergic reactions. Therefore allergic persons need to be extremely careful at consumption of eggs. It is also necessary to be careful with this product to diabetics, people with cholecystitis, with gastrointestinal problems and problems of a liver. It is necessary to hold consultation with the doctor about expediency of the use of this product.
- Tonsillitis. We take couple of crude yolks, we mix with a flour dessertspoon, two tablespoons of butter and as much we add honey spoons. We use medicine several times a day on a tablespoon.
- Bronchitis. We mix three crude yolks with a flour teaspoon, a dessertspoon of honey and juice from one radish grated. We use on a teaspoon several times a day.
- Uterine bleedings. Six crude proteins need to be mixed with a dessertspoon of lemon juice to uniform consistence. We drink on a hungry stomach.
- Heartburn. We drink crude protein.
- Poisoning. Crude protein is dissolved in the cooled-down boiled water. We add some sugar a little and we drink tiny drinks.
- Diarrhea. In crude protein we drip four drops of iodine, we mix without beating and we drink.
- Loss of appetite. We mix crude egg with a teaspoon of sugar and milk. We drink on a hungry stomach.
- Stones standing. We dissolve sea or kitchen salt in hot water (0.5 l). We do the concentrated solution. We moisten cotton wool and we rub a stone. We wipe and impose the gruel received from vinegar, eggs and turpentine ointment. We cover with bandage, then paper for pastries and we put on a sock. The compress is imposed for the night. Acts in the morning. We repeat as required.
- Joint dislocation. We take crude protein, a tablespoon of flour and a dessertspoon of alcohol. We mix everything and we put to the injured site. Hardly we bandage.
- Burn. We cool the burned place under water and we impose on it the film removed from the inside of an egg-shell.
To choose fresh egg, remember the following:
- At a fresh product shell opaque, but not glossy.
- Try to shake by it near an ear. Will not be fresher to make the gurgling sounds.
- Egg should not be very easy. If you understand that it is easier, than has to be according to the category, then, most likely, moisture filtered through a shell outside. It means that it long lay.
- In house conditions the freshness is checked by immersion of goods in water. Put it in the added some salt water. Emerged, not fresh means.
Important! Upon purchase give preference to medium-sized eggs. They are taken down by young layers. In them there are more nutrients.
Recommend to store a product at a temperature of +1... +3 °C in the fridge, about one month. If you hold a layer, then her eggs can be kept up to three months. They remain and at the room temperature, but not longer than three weeks and at a temperature not above +20 °C. For the best safety they can be rolled up in paper or to ship in salty solution.
The boiled product is stored in the fridge of 15 days provided that a shell whole.
As we see, eggs not only popular food product, but also the good medicine helping to have always a healthy and vigorous appearance. Main thing: not to go into extremes and not to think that this product — a panacea absolutely from all troubles. Be reasonable, respect the rules.