In the spring and at the beginning of summer especially there is a wish for some crunchy and fragrant fresh-salted cucumbers, they perfectly are entered in the daily menu, and so approach young potato and the first greens from a kitchen garden! There is a set of ways of preparation of fresh-salted cucumbers, however, if you prepare cucumbers according to this recipe, for certain you will leave it in the notebook, it is very simple to prepare cucumbers on sparkling water, and you will be able to put on a table ready fresh-salted cucumbers in 12 hours.
It is required to you
- - fresh cucumbers - 1 kg;
- - mineral sparkling water - 1 liter;
- - garlic - 4-5 cloves;
- - salt - 2 tablespoons (without hill);
- - fresh fennel - 100 g.
1. Carefully wash out cucumbers and cut off tips on both sides. Peel garlic and cut it small pieces.
2. Take the glass or enameled saucepan and lay out its bottom fennel and the cut garlic. Put the prepared cucumbers in a pan and again cover them with a layer of fennel and garlic.
3. With mineral sparkling water add salt to a bottle, close a cover and several times vigorously stir up a bottle so that salt was quicker dissolved. Pour out the prepared salt solution in a pan with cucumbers.
4. Cover cucumbers with a plate and put to the cool place to infuse. It is possible to remove cucumbers in the fridge. In 12 hours it is possible to get from a saucepan and to serve on a table amazing fresh-salted cucumbers – elastic, crunchy and fragrant.