These tasty magnificent fritters with ricotta in combination with crunchy bacon and juicy nut and mustard arugula perfectly will approach for breakfast as a rich and tasty dish.
It is required to you
- On 6 persons:
- - 3/4 glasses of buttermilk (or fat-free kefir);
- - 2 eggs;
- - 250 g of cheese ricotta;
- - 1 1/2 cups of wheat flour;
- - 100 g the semi-dried tomatoes cut;
- - 2 tablespoons of the crushed green onions;
- - 1/4 cups of olive oil;
- - 12 thin long pieces of bacon;
- - salt and pepper to taste;
- - 2 bunches of arugula.
1. Shake up buttermilk (or fat-free kefir), eggs and ricotta in a big bowl to homogeneous mass. Sift flour and add to mix. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add small cut tomatoes and the crushed green onions. Knead dough.
2. Take a frying pan, pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil and heat on average fire. Bake fritters 2-3 minutes from each party as necessary adding olive oil.
3. When all fritters are ready, fry thinly cut long pieces of bacon to a golden crisp within 3 minutes from each party.
4. Lay out fritters on a plate, decorate with crunchy bacon and arugula.