Green peas tinned – very widespread component of various dishes, garnishes and salads. The product is prepared by a conservation method from immature peas. Caloric content – 75 kcal on 100 grams.
- Proteins - 3.8 g
- Carbohydrates - 10.2 g
- Fats - 0.1 g
- Food fibers
Advantage of a product:
- Decrease in level of cholesterol in blood
- Strengthening of a musculoskeletal system of the person
- Improvement of brain activity
- Strengthening of immunity
- Prevention of oncological diseases
- Supply of cages with energy
- Improvement of work of a cardiovascular system
Content of vitamins:
Content of mineral substances:
- Phosphorus (P)
- Potassium (K)
- Sulfur (S)
Use of a product:
- First courses
- Use unripe fruits of green peas which at first clean, and then wash out in cold water. The product is put in aluminum ware, pour water slightly above peas and boiled within 15-20 minutes on fire of average intensity. Water after term boils away. In in advance prepared glass container which was boiled by 15-20 minutes in solution with soda (1-2 teaspoons on 3-4 liters of water) stack ready peas then add a dessertspoon of vinegar and fill in with a hot brine (1 liter of water with dessertspoons of sugar and salt). Close banks a polyethylene film and an elastic band, or use modern covers for conservation. Store a product in the fridge or the cool place.
- Faster method of preservation – undertakes a linen sack where green peas are filled up and is boiled within 3-4 minutes then it is cooled in water and stacks in glass jars. Fill in contents with salty water, cover with covers and will sterilize within an hour.