Any most flexible and healthy diet won't replace healthy nutrition. The balanced ration including all necessary proteins, fats and carbohydrates and also vitamins and mineral substances are a guarantee of good health, longevity and, of course, a slim figure.
What is the correct diet?
It is tasty, useful, and, above all, various food which fills with energy and very positively influences a metabolism.
Products of a healthy diet:
- Proteinaceous food - fish, seafood, eggs, a bird, dairy products, low-fat meat and an offal, soy.
- The food rich with cellulose - vegetables, greens, fruit and berries.
- Complex carbohydrates are grain (porridge, buckwheat, millet, pearl barley, etc.), a brown and Indian rice, bean, grain wheat of firm grades (pasta, bread).
- In moderate quantities - nuts, sunflower seeds, vegetable oil, potatoes, sweet fruit (persimmon, bananas) and dried fruits.
Healthy nutrition and weight loss
Usually day diet of the woman averages 2000 kcal, but if you want to lose weight, then you need to create daily power deficit of 500 kcal. Thus the day norm of calories will be 1500 - it is optimum quantity for weight loss without harm for health.
How it is better to distribute calories during the day? For example, your day menu can look so:
- Breakfast - 500 kcal
- Lunch - 500 kcal
- Dinner - 300 kcal
- Two having a snack - on 100 kcal
Council: for descriptive reasons create the diary of food in which you will write down everything eaten and drunk during the day, counting approximate caloric content at the same time. Thus within 6 weeks it is possible to throw off about 7 kg.
The approximate day menu for weight loss:
The slash (/) means "or"
Breakfast: Porridge on milk in half with water and a slice of whole-grain bread / carrots Cottage cheese casserole and 1 h a jam spoon
The second breakfast: Salad from a fresh vegetables with a small amount of vegetable oil / the Cup of low-fat yogurt with fresh berries and seeds of a flax
Lunch: A vegetable soup, a boiled fowl with a vegetable garnish and apple compote without sugar / Vegetarian Russian cabbage soup, steam meatballs and dried fruits compote without sugar
Afternoon snack: Apple, orange or handful of nutlets
Dinner: Steam fish and stewed vegetables / Vegetable schnitzel
5 easy ways to lose weight without diets
To lose extra kilos, it isn't obligatory to keep to a diet at all and all day long to chew cabbage salads. It is enough to conform to the simple rules.
1. Rule 80/20. It means that healthy food has to make 80% of your diet (vegetables, cereals, meat, fish), and the remained 20% are desserts, fancy bread and other "harm".
2. Rule 3:1. If to calculate percent there are no time and desire, it is possible to use the rule "rub to one". It means that 3 low-calorie have to fall on each dish rich with carbohydrates (porridge, pasta, sweeties).
3. Green tea. Have a green tea - caffeine in its structure helps to strengthen burning of lipids. Day norm - 4-6 cups.
4. Proteins in each meal. Include proteins in each main meal. For example, for breakfast it can be omelet or dairy products, for lunch - meat, for an afternoon snack - nuts, for dinner - fish. It is considered that if a third of a diet is made by proteins, in 2 weeks it is possible to lose about 3 kilograms without any diets.
5. Control of serving size. You with guarantee will lose weight if you eat from now on only 2/3 what lies on a plate.
These products have to be in your kitchen
- Fruit and vegetables
- Lean meat, bird and/or fish
- Fermented milk products
- Wholegrain small loafs
- Grain (buckwheat, porridge, brown rice)
- Nonfermented or herbal tea
It is better not to buy or buy these products occasionally at all
- White loaf, fancy bread
- White rice
- Fat sausage, sausages, dumplings
- Chips, croutons
- Wafers, cakes
- Sparkling water, beer