It is very simple to make tasty mashed potatoes. It is enough to observe proportions of ingredients and the simple sequence of actions. Puree according to this recipe turns out soft as cream, with a pleasant delicate flavor and is perfect without lumps.
It is required to you
- For 2-3 portions:
- - potatoes – 6 pieces;
- - a desi – 1 tablespoon;
- - milk – 0.5 glasses or cream (10%) – 0.25 glasses;
- - salt, spices – to taste.
1. We wash out potatoes and we clean. We cut on 2-4 parts. All pieces have to be almost identical. It is undesirable to cut in small cubes – they, of course, will cook quicker, but at the same time will lose a large amount of starch and useful substances. It is possible to cook potato and entirely. Important point: young potato for puree is unsuitable. It is better to take tubers of the previous harvest, but not "grown old" yet - not soft and not sprouted.
2. We put potato in a pan, completely we fill in with cold water and we put on fire. After boiling we add salt and we cook until ready. Potatoes are ready if it it is possible easily (almost like a desi) to knife, but at the same time it doesn't collapse. We don't digest: from it tubers become watery and lose taste, and it will be easy to knead them also nerazvarenny.
3. We remove ready potatoes from fire. We merge broth from a pan completely. Further it is necessary to dry potato that it was left by excess moisture. It is possible just to leave for some time an open pan with potatoes on a table, and it is possible to put carefully on very small fire (strongly watching that potato didn't stick to a bottom).
4. The dried potato is carefully mashed to uniform consistence without lumps.
5. We kindle 1 tablespoon of oil. We pour out it in potato weight, carefully we mix and we knead.
6. A half-glass of milk (or a quarter of a glass of cream) we warm up to a hot state, we pour out in puree and once again pereminay, shaking up a little. At the same time it is possible to add also favourite spices, for example a sprinkling pepper. We give puree to a table hot.