The mackerel is a unique saltwater fish with bright taste. The mackerel seems to much of fans of fish too fat, because of it the mackerel is used most often or smoked, or in preserved food. Nevertheless, the fat mackerel is a source of fatty acids and vitamins D and B therefore it is possible to include it in a diet also baked.
It is required to you
- Parsley greens
- Vegetable oil
- Bell pepper
- Coarse salt
1. Before preparation the fish needs to be prepared as follows. Fish wash up, draw, cut out gills (if not to remove them, they can spoil taste of fish). Then the prepared carcasses once again it is good to wash a baking plate with flowing water, and then to dry.
2. Then it is necessary to prepare mix for marinade. Garlic is for this purpose peeled, then is located in a mortar together with allspice, coarse salt and is crushed. After that juice of a half of a lemon is added to the received mix, vegetable oil and everything carefully mixes up.
3. After that it is necessary to rub well carcasses of mackerels with this mix from all directions. After that it is necessary to enclose the cut greens in a paunch of fish.
4. Then the mackerel needs to be put on the leaf of a foil folded double. It is necessary to consider that the leaf of a foil has to be such that fish was wrapped in it entirely by the size. Further fish is densely wrapped in a foil and pickled at the room temperature about half an hour.
5. After 30 minutes it is necessary to place fish in the oven which is in advance warmed up to 190 degrees and to bake about 40 minutes.