This excellent dish will suit both adults and children. To sweet teeth put more sugar, and then apples will be very tasty.
It is required to you
- The average size sweet-sour apples - 3 pieces
- Raisin without stones - 50 g
- Dried apricots - 50 g
- The peeled walnuts - 50 g
- Sugar - 1 tablespoon.
- Ground cinnamon - 0.5 tsps.
1. Wash, put apples a tail up, cut off a part of apple that the flat platform turned out, then a tablespoon to take out a core, the basket won't turn out yet.
2. To wash raisin and dried apricots, dried apricots small to cut, mix with shredded walnuts and raisin, to add a little crushed apple weight, also to add sugar and cinnamon, to mix everything.
3. Stuff apples with this stuffing. Then to lay out them on a baking tray, to pour into it a little water and to put a baking tray in the warmed oven. Bake apples within 40-45 minutes at 180 degrees.