Potatoes can be baked in a foil whole or cut on pieces. For preparation of this dish choose potatoes grades with the high content of starch, then in finished form it will be friable. Bake potato according to different recipes and choose those which will be pleasant most of all on the future.
It is required to you
- Recipe No. 1:
- sour cream;
- Recipe No. 2:
- fennel greens.
- Recipe No. 3:
- chicken quarter;
- black sprinkling pepper;
- vegetable oil.
1. Recipe No. 1ochistite potatoes. Calculate its quantity proceeding from number of necessary portions and size of tubers. Wash out potatoes in a large amount of flowing water and dry it a paper towel.
2. Salt sour cream to taste. Grease with sour cream all tubers of potatoes.
3. Inwrap each tuber in a foil and lay them on a baking tray.
4. Bake potatoes in the oven warmed up to 200 degrees, until ready. Potatoes will be ready when it is easily pierced by a knife.
5. Serve potatoes on a table directly in a foil. If desired put on a table salad from a fresh or tinned vegetables, mayonnaise and garlic sauce, the baked, fried or boiled meat.
6. Recipe No. 2ochistite also wash potatoes. For roasting try to choose tubers of the identical size.
7. Make several cross-sections about 3-4 cm in depth in each tuber.
8. Slice bacon 0.5 cm thick. Insert bacon slices into cuts on potatoes.
9. Slightly salt potatoes. It is possible to strew it with spicy herbs to your taste.
10. Inwrap each tuber in a foil and put on a baking tray.
11. Warm an oven to 180 degrees and bake potatoes until ready. On it can be required of 40 minutes till 1 o'clock depending on the size of tubers.
12. Lay out ready potatoes on a plate, slightly open a foil a little and strew it with the crushed fennel greens. Serve the dish on a table hot.
13. Recipe No. 3ochistite also wash up potatoes. Small cut it.
14. Wash up chicken quarter, cut off from it meat and cut with small pieces.
15. Clean and crush onions.
16. Mix potatoes, onions and chicken meat. Salt and pepper mix to taste. Add a little vegetable oil and mix everything.
17. Lay out on each piece of a foil 3-4 tablespoons of potatoes with meat and onions. Lift corners of a foil and overwind them. The small knot with a stuffing has to turn out.
18. Bake potatoes with meat in the oven warmed up to 200 degrees within 40-50 minutes.
19. Serve potatoes on a table directly in a foil. Bon appetit!