This pizza is very useful because a coarse flour contains vitamins B and E, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, iron, iodine, cellulose. And also this pizza has unusual taste due to addition in a stuffing of cream cheese and cottage cheese.
It is required to you
- 200 g of a coarse flour
- 80 ml of warm water
- 1 teaspoon of yeast
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Sugar pinch
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- For a stuffing:
- Cream cheese like mascarpone
- Brynza, feta or cottage cheese
- Any vegetables (tomatoes, paprika, onions)
- Fillet of a turkey
- To taste of basilicas, an oregano, pepper
1. We mix flour with salt. We dissolve yeast in warm water with sugar and we add olive oil there. We mix everything together and we knead dough. We allow it to stand in the warm place a couple of hours.
2. The baking tray is dimmed by paper for pastries. We roll dough and we distribute on it cream cheese a thin layer, then brynza or cottage cheese, small reasonable fillet of a turkey and, at last, the cut vegetables and olives. From above we strew all with spicery.
3. We warm an oven to 220 degrees. We bake pizza about 15 minutes. On ready pizza we spread arugula leaves.