Quickly to cook beet, it is possible to use the microwave oven. This root crop is boiled in the microwave in two ways: with addition of water or without it.
It is required to you
- - 4 beets of the average size;
- - 1 bulb;
- - 1 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- - 1 tablespoon of flour;
- - 1.5 glasses of sour cream;
- - vinegar, salt, pepper - to taste.
1. Wash out beet and dry it. Take special ware for the microwave oven, put beet in the center of capacity and add a half-glass of water. Close it a cover, but leaky. At densely closed cover the ware can become torn from pressure. It is possible to use a cover cap for the microwave oven in which there is a valve for a steam-out.
2. Put ware in the microwave, establish full capacity and you will expose time - 7 minutes. After this time turn beet on other party and you cook it 7 more minutes. Then leave its baking plate the closed cover for 5-6 minutes. Check readiness of beet by means of a knife or a toothpick. If necessary train her some more minutes.
3. To boil beet in the microwave without water, use a usual plastic bag. Put the washed beet in a package and tie it. Make in it holes for a steam-out by means of a fork. Put a package of beet in the microwave and prepare at full capacity within 10-12 minutes.
4. Try to prepare in the microwave oven an original boiled beet dish – the baked beet with onions. Wash beet, boil it in a package as it is stated above. Cool a ready root crop, clean and small cut.
5. Put the cut beet in ware for the microwave oven, add small cut onions and a little vegetable oil. Put beet in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
6. Mix sour cream and a little flour in a bowl. Add to mix salt, ground black pepper and slightly a table vinegar. Fill in with this mix beet and place it in the microwave for 6-7 minutes, having reduced power twice.