Buckwheat is liked to cook by many hostesses for its unique taste and mass of useful properties. But it is good not only in the form of a garnish and porridge. From it very tasty and rich first courses also turn out. For example, buckwheat is successfully combined with minced meat balls. Such buckwheat soup is served even in kindergartens therefore children for certain will appreciate food.
It is required to you
- - mincemeat (pork and beef) - 300 g;
- - buckwheat unground buckwheat - 4 tablespoons with the hill;
- - onions - 2 pieces;
- - small carrot - 1 piece;
- - potato - 3 pieces;
- - black sprinkling pepper;
- - salt;
- - bay leaf - 2 pieces;
- - vegetable oil for frying.
1. Peel potato, onions and carrot and wash a baking plate with flowing water. Cut potatoes with straws, grate carrots, and small chop onions a knife. Touch buckwheat and wash out.
2. Lay out pork ground beef in a bowl, add to it a half of the crushed onions, a black sprinkling pepper and salt to taste. Together mix everything and properly beat off. Create quenelles of the small size with a diameter of 2-3 cm from the turned-out weight.
3. Fill a pan with 2 liters of cold water and bring to the boil. After that lay in it quenelles, again bring to the boil and you cook at a moderate temperature of 15 minutes.
4. While quenelles cook, take a frying pan, warm up it and pour a little vegetable oil. Put the remained onions and brown it until it becomes transparent. Add to it carrots and fry everything together about 5 minutes.
5. When 15 minutes after boiling pass, put in a pan to quenelles potatoes, buckwheat and onions and carrot subfrying. Again bring to the boil and you cook soup with minced meat balls and buckwheat of 20 more minutes. In 5 minutes prior to the end of time add salt, a black sprinkling pepper to taste and bay leaf.
6. Remove ready soup from a plate and leave a little for 5-10 minutes to infuse. And then pour in the portions and give together with chopped greens, vegetables salad or a pickles.