Kissel represents a jellylike dessert dish which can be prepared from dried and fresh berries, fruit, syrups and juice and also milk with addition of corn or potato starch. Indulge the members of household with sweet and useful kissel from berries which will be suitable even for a children's diet.
It is required to you
- - 150 g of blackcurrant;
- - 150 g of cowberry;
- - 150 g of a cranberry;
- - 150 g of granulated sugar;
- - 70 g of potato starch.
1. Prepare berries for future home-made kissel. Lay out blackcurrant, a cranberry and cowberry in a colander and properly wash out a baking plate a flowing stream of cool water. By the way, for preparation of kissel it is possible to use both fresh berries, and frozen. If you decided to take a frozen berries, then let's them stand previously within half an hour at the room temperature.
2. Wipe berries through a sieve or a colander with small openings. Set aside the received juice aside, and fill in otzhimk with three liters of boiled water and put on average fire, you cook within twenty minutes. Cool broth and filter it, wring out berry cake and you will throw out, more it isn't required to you. Merge a glass of broth and remove aside, again put the rest on fire before boiling. Gradually pour granulated sugar.
3. Now it is necessary to thicken kissel. For this purpose take three tablespoons of potato starch and dissolve it with a glass of the broth which is set aside earlier. Carefully mix mix before receiving a uniform state that there were no lumps. Starch has to be stirred evenly.
4. Slowly pour in the begun to boil broth in a succus from berries, let's begin to boil once again. Then a thin stream pour in the divorced potato starch, constantly stir slowly kissel with a wooden spoon. You cook kissel five more minutes and remove from fire. Let's it cool down a little and lay out in a glass or a beautiful mold. And here to drink berry kissel in a cold or hot look – to solve only to you.