Cherry – excellent raw materials for various house preparations. These berries contain up to 10% of fructose and glucose, apple and citric acid, nitrogenous and tannins and also vitamins A, PP and Page. Very fragrant and tasty cherry jam without stones turns out. It can become favourite delicacy of your family.
It is required to you
- cherry (without stones) – 1 kg;
- sugar – 1.2 kg.
1. Touch berry, peel it from garbage and fruit stems. Then carefully wash out cherry fruits in cold water and let's it flow down.
2. Further remove stones from berries. If you don't have for this special device, then can use an ordinary hairpin for hair or a safety pin.
3. Already without stones put berries layers in the enameled ware or from corrosion-proof metal. At the same time fill up each layer with sugar. Sustain several hours before emergence of juice and full sugar remelting. Then mix everything.
4. Further on average fire put ware with cherry, stirring slowly, bring to the boil. From time to time scum. As soon as jam begins to boil, remove it from a plate approximately for 30-40 minutes.
5. Further boil again and switch off fire. Wait for about 40 minutes. After the third next boiling pour jam in in advance sterilized banks and roll up metal roofs. Remove to the warm place for 6-7 hours.
6. Having cooked this jam, you will be unambiguously happy with its consistence and taste, plus to everything you will have all the year round a natural stuffing for home-made pastries.