Buckwheat contains a large amount of useful substances and vitamins. But many don't include it in the food allowance because of ignorance of how it is tasty to prepare it. It becomes very simply and quickly, and it turns out tasty and is nutritious.
It is required to you
- Buckwheat – 1.5 glasses;
- Onion – 1 piece;
- Carrots – 1 piece;
- Paprika – 1 piece;
- Tomato – 1 piece;
- Beet – 1 piece;
- Water – 3 glasses;
- Vegetable oil
- salt and greens.
1. Cut onions, pepper and tomato in cubes and slightly fry in vegetable oil.
2. Grate carrots and add to a frying pan.
3. Grate beet and add to vegetables.
4. Fry vegetables within 1-2 minutes.
5. Carefully wash out buckwheat and add to vegetables. Fry 2-3 minutes.
6. Add water. Close a cover and you cook on average fire within 20-30 minutes.
7. In 5 minutes until ready add salt and greens. Mix and give to a table.