Fried potato with mushrooms is a frequent guest on the Russian dining table. Crunchy, fragrant and very tasty – it perfectly approaches as a garnish or an independent dish.
It is required to you
- potatoes - 500 g;
- mushrooms - 300 g;
- onion - 1 piece;
- vegetable oil;
- parsley and green onions;
- pepper to taste.
1. Prepare products. Carefully wash out mushrooms under flowing water and cut off tips on legs, then cut on small pieces – the less they will be, the quicker will be fried thoroughly. Peel potatoes and cut straws, and chop onions average pieces.
2. Lay out the cut potatoes a thin layer on tissues to get rid of excess moisture. Then salt, pepper it to taste and add the bay leaf broken on several parts.
3. Put on a plate two frying pans in which potato and mushrooms as they need to be prepared separately will be fried at the same time. Pour in them sunflower oil and well heat it, especially in that frying pan on which you will spread potatoes, otherwise it can burn, be scattered, and the dish will be spoiled.
4. Lay out ingredients on frying pans, having left a baking plate potato big fire, and under mushrooms small. Thanks to it mushrooms will well be stewed before browning, and potatoes will turn out with a crunchy fragrant crust. For creation of the last it is also necessary to stir slowly potatoes very seldom, but at the same time to watch closely that it didn't burn.
5. You watch time. It is approximately identical to both ingredients, but if mushrooms are cut too largely, they should be fried thoroughly longer. In this case it makes sense to begin them to prepare a little earlier potato that she didn't manage to cool down.
6. As soon as mushrooms are ready, slightly salt them and accurately get a spoon from a frying pan in a plate. At the same time it is necessary to try not to take excess oil, otherwise the ready-to-eat meal will turn out too fat. After that add mushrooms to potato and carefully mix.
7. Spread out fried potato with mushrooms on plates until it cooled down. Strew from above with a small amount of small cut parsley, green onions and give to a table with a fresh or brined vegetables.