There are many options of fritters for every taste: classical, vegetable, fruit, with mushrooms, with greens. Sweet teeth by all means will like apples and pears fritters.
It is required to you
- apple – 1 piece.
- pear – 1 piece.
- flour – 1 thin glass
- egg – 2 pieces.
- sugar – 1 tablespoon
- vanillin (or vanilla sugar) and cinnamon on a knife tip
- sunflower oil for frying
1. Peel apple and pear also sunflower seeds and rub on an average grater. If your grater has only large and small openings, use small. So fritters will be more homogeneous and gentle. Don't use dry granular pears that the dish didn't turn out rigid for preparation of fritters.
2. Gradually add flour to fruit, continuously stirring slowly with dough. Shake up eggs and add them to dough. Carefully move. You watch that lumps weren't formed. Add sugar, vanillin and cinnamon to dough, once again mix.
3. Warm sunflower oil in a frying pan. A ladle pour dough on a frying pan, forming round fritters. Fry fritters from two parties on 4-5 minutes.
4. It is the best of all serve apples and pears fritters with sour cream. If you plan to serve honey or condensed milk to a dish, don't add sugar to fritters (or reduce its quantity to taste). It is also possible to decorate a dish with a ball of vanilla ice cream.
5. These fritters can be cooked both from mix of apples and pears, and from some one type of fruit.