The refreshing fresh fruit compotes - a fine alternative to store drinks and juice. Cook them from any seasonal fruit and berries. For example, apples and tangerines compote differs in very interesting taste. It can be drunk warm or cooled, to give for a dessert or I am eager to satisfy with it during the day.
It is required to you
- Tangerine and apple compote:
- 3 liters of water;
- 6 apples;
- 6 tangerines;
- 2 glasses of sugar.
- Apple compote with tangerines and a dried peel:
- 500 g of apples;
- 4 large tangerines;
- 500 ml of water;
- 1 glass of sugar.
1. For compote choose the strong, intact fruit without dark stains, it is desirable sweet-sour grades - with them ready drink will have more saturated taste. Consider that sour apples boil soft quicker. Choosing tangerines for compote, give preference to a grade without stones.
2. Before cooking compote, prepare fruits. Carefully wash up them. Rind tangerines and sort them on segments, removing white fibers. Peel apples. For this purpose it is possible to use the peeler or a sharp knife. Try also other option - place fruits in boiled water for 3-5 seconds, take and shift in cold water. It will be husked very easily. Cut out the middle of fruits or remove with a special metal tubule. You make cleaning and cutting of apples just before a bookmark in water for cooking, otherwise fruit will darken.
3. Fill in water in a high pan, pour out in it sugar. Stirring slowly, bring syrup to the boil and full dissolution of sugar crystals. Lay out the apples cut by thin segments in boiled water, reduce fire and you cook them 5-7 minutes. Add tangerines to a pan, add fire and once again boil compote. Switch off a plate and let's drink infuse under the closed cover about 10 minutes. Pour on glasses, having put in everyone fruit and cool.
4. Try one more option of tangerine and apple compote. From a peel of a citrus cut off a dried peel and cut it with thin strips. Exempt tangerine segments from films and spread out on wide glasses or glass pans. In a pan pour water, pour sugar and bring mix to the boil. Put the tangerine dried peel and apples cut in small cubes in syrup. You cook compote of 10 minutes - apples have to become soft. Cool ready drink and pour it on the prepared pans or glasses, having put in everyone on a tablespoon of boiled apples and a dried peel. Give with cookies as a light afternoon snack or an after-dinner dessert.