Beef in wine marinade is very gentle and refined dish. Wine, as we know, does meat always very fragrant, soft and tasty, and spicery - more pronounced. It perfectly will approach a holiday table.
It is required to you
- - 700 g of beef without bones
- - 1 glass of a dry wine
- - 2 carrots
- - 1 bulb
- - 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- - 2 tablespoons of balsam sauce
- - 1 tsps of paprika
- - 0.5 tsps of nutmeg
- - 0.5 tsps of a black sprinkling pepper
- - salt and greens to taste
1. Wash out beef in cool water, dry and lay out on a cutting board. Cut meat small equal pieces.
2. Peel onions and carrots, wash out, dry and cut in cubes. Strew with onions meat.
3. Pour a warm dry wine in a bowl, add balsam sauce, oil, spices, carefully mix everything, set aside for 5 minutes. Water with ready mix meat with onions, salt, mix. Put beef in marinade in the fridge for 5 hours, to be pickled and become impregnated.
4. In a deep thick-walled frying pan lay out the kept waiting meat, water it with marinade. Put a frying pan on a plate, you stew meat of 50 minutes on slow fire. Pieces of beef should be overturned constantly.
5. After 50 minutes of suppression, add carrots to meat, continue to extinguish it 20 more minutes. The dish is ready, now it was necessary to shift it to plates and to decorate with chopped greens.