Cottage cheese universal and very useful product with high content of protein from which it is possible to prepare a set of tasty and rich dishes for breakfast. Toasted cheesecakes will present a charge of cheerfulness and will help to make your morning really kind, not for nothing nutritionists recommend them as an optimal solution to start day.
It is required to you
- - 450 g of cottage cheese;
- - 2 eggs;
- - 40 g of sugar;
- - salt pinch;
- - 100 g of flour;
- - baking powder teaspoon;
- - cardamom pinch (at will)
- For sauce:
- - Is fresher than 200 g (the frozen bilberry);
- - 160 ml of water;
- - 65 g of sugar;
- - tablespoon of corn starch;
- - 2 tablespoons of water.
1. Warm an oven to 190 °C. Lay a baking tray parchment paper. Further it is necessary to grind cottage cheese through a sieve.
2. Enter into egg cottage cheese, mix, salt, then add cardamom and sugar. Sift together flour with baking powder and attach to curds.
3. Mix properly. Having created cheesecakes from the turned-out test, roll in them in flour. Arrange on the prepared baking sheet at some distance from each other (about 3 cm).
4. Bake products in an oven 23 minutes, then accurately turn cheesecakes and continue to prepare 7 more minutes on other party.
5. If not to overturn, then cheesecakes will be ruddy only on the one hand.
6. Make bilberry sauce. Put 100 g of bilberry in a pan, pour in water, pour sugar. Heat berry mix on average fire until it doesn't begin to start to boil.
7. Dissolve corn starch with water and attach to bilberry, constantly stirring slowly. Bring to the boil, then reduce fire and you cook 2-3 minutes until sauce thickens.
8. Remove from fire and implicate the remained whole berries of bilberry. Water ready cheesecakes with bilberry sauce and give to a table.
9. The remained sauce can be stored in the fridge about a week.