Chicken fillet - the most delicate dietary product which isn't demanding long heat treatment. It contains polyunsaturated acids useful to an organism that promotes the best digestion of meat. Chicken fillet dishes are recommended for baby and clinical nutrition. Prepare this type of meat with sauce that will give to fillet juiciness and aroma.
It is required to you
- 600 g of chicken fillet;
- 200 g of onions;
- 3 garlic gloves;
- 300 g of broth;
- on 0.5 teaspoons of salt
- ground black pepper
- ground nutmeg
- cracked ginger;
- 1 teaspoon of flour;
- 5 glasses of water;
- vegetable oil.
1. Wash out chicken fillet under a stream of cold water, dry a paper towel. Cut it on portion pieces 1 cm thick and slightly beat off from two parties.
2. Peel onions and garlic, rub on a small grater. Add to them on a half of a teaspoon of salt, ground black pepper, a cracked ginger and nutmeg. Carefully stir everything and add 1 tablespoon of flavourless vegetable oil. Pound mix to a uniform state.
3. Smear the prepared pieces of chicken fillet with spicy mix from two parties, put in ware with a cover and put for 1 hour in the fridge for pickling.
4. In a frying pan warm vegetable oil and fry chicken fillet from two parties until ready.
5. On a frying pan where fillet was fried, lay out marinade (if it remained), pour 300 g of meat soup and bring to the boil.
6. Mix 1 teaspoon of flour from 0.5 glasses of water before disappearance of lumps. A thin stream, constantly stirring slowly, pour in the divorced flour in the boiling broth. Bring sauce to the boil and you boil it 5-10 minutes on slow fire. Don't forget to salt to taste.
7. On a plate put a garnish and pieces of the fried fillet. Sauce everything and give to a table. Bon appetit!