Prepare for a holiday table a tasty dish - chicken in a Provencal way. Ingredients of a dish include mix of spicy herbs which impacts it unusual refined relish and aroma.
It is required to you
- 2 bulbs;
- 3 garlic gloves;
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil;
- black pepper;
- 5 tablespoons of tomato paste;
- 300 ml of white dry wine.
1. Defreeze chicken of the average size at the room temperature (or take cooled), wash it and cut on small pieces.
2. Salt and pepper pieces of chicken. Put a baking plate its thin skin a dried sage. Oil a deep frying pan or a stewpan olive.
3. Lay out pieces of chicken in a stewpan. Sprinkle them olive oil. Warm an oven to 180 wasps and put a stewpan with chicken there for fifteen minutes.
4. Peel onions at this time and slice its small. Clean garlic and cut each clove in half. Carefully mix tomato paste and white dry wine.
5. Take out chicken from an oven and put to it the cut onions and garlic, pour tomatoin the mix pastes and wine, add the remains of olive oil, dried rosemary and a basil. Put a dish in an oven for forty minutes.
6. Water chicken with a meat fluid from time to time. If necessary add to a stewpan water for formation of sauce.
7. In forty minutes check readiness of a dish. Pierce meat a fork. Ready chicken has to be soft, and sauce - dense. From pieces the transparent broth which isn't containing blood impurity has to be allocated.
8. Decorate chicken in a Provencal way before giving on a table olives, fresh greens. As a garnish make boiled rice or boiled new potato, sauce it, remained from stewing of chicken.