Cottage cheese pie – nourishing delicacy which can be served as a dessert to tea or a main course for breakfast. The cottage cheese entering its stuffing does such dish very gentle, and berries add to it pleasant sourness.
It is required to you
- For the test:
- - 500 g of flour;
- - 1 h baking powder spoon;
- - 150 g of a desi;
- - 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- For a stuffing:
- - 100 g of any berries;
- - 3 tablespoons of sugar;
- - 2 eggs;
- - 400 g of cottage cheese.
1. Make dough. For this purpose add baking powder to flour and careful mix. Then pour sugar into flour and grate a desi which is better for freezing slightly. Mix everything that dough began to remind weight from "crumbs".
2. For preparation of a stuffing break in an egg cup, add granulated sugar and shake up until the last completely isn't dissolved. It can be done and by means of the mixer. Then add cottage cheese to a sweet egg mixture, mix everything, put berries and once again slightly mix.
3. Grease a form for pie with butter or margarine and lay out in it the most part of the test. Then an even layer distribute a stuffing and strew it with leftover dough.
4. Put pie in the oven warmed up to 200 wasps and bake about half an hour. Cool a ready dessert before cutting and giving on a table a little.