The croutons made in an oven have a light aroma of garlic, are covered with a crisp. They can be given to a table as additive to first courses or to use as separate food.
It is required to you
- 500 g of a rye bread;
- 3-4 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- 2 garlic gloves.
1. For preparation of crackers use better a rye bread. Cut it on cubes of 2х2 cm in size, put in a bowl. In separate capacity by means of a chesnokodavka crush garlic and add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
2. Then put the cut bread and from above water with a little more oil on all pieces, so that oil was evenly distributed on bread. Accurately hands stir all weight in capacity.
3. If oil seems a little for bread, then it is possible to pour 1 teaspoon still. Don't add any more as croutons have to turn out crunchy and not fat. Leave the prepared bread for several minutes in a bowl.
4. Include an oven and heat it to the maximum temperature about 220-250 degrees. A thin layer evenly lay out bread on a zharochny surface, previously laid parchment paper. Open the warmed oven and quickly put in it a baking tray.
5. Roast croutons within 5 minutes at the maximum temperature. Then switch off an oven, but don't open a door of a case. Dry bread before full cooling of an oven. At such frying, croutons at first get a crunchy golden crust, and then are dried up from within.