The remarkable combination of walnut and maple syrup will estimate sweet teeth of all age!
It is required to you
- - 600 ml of milk of 3.5%;
- - 100 ml of heavy cream;
- - couple of pinches of salt;
- - 2 glasses of the fried walnuts;
- - 6 tablespoons of sugar;
- - 8 yolks;
- - 1.5 glasses of maple syrup.
1. In a big pan to mix milk with cream and to put on a plate, on average fire. Stirring slowly, to bring mix to the boil and to remove from a ring.
2. Separately the mixer to mix yolks with 6 tablespoons of sugar and couple of pinches of salt until mix turns into the creamy mass of pale yellow color
3. A thin stream to pour in dairy and creamy hot mix to yolk, at the same time very intensively mixing everything a nimbus. Pour weight back in a saucepan and return on a plate, on moderate fire. Cook, stirring slowly until contents gain consistence of liquid sour cream. Not to allow boiling at all! Remove from a ring.
4. Fill a big pan with chipped ice or ice water. Put in it a pan with the thickened cream and pour in one and a half glasses of maple syrup. Cool within 40 minutes, from time to time stirring slowly. Thus you will avoid formation of kristallik of ice in a dessert.
5. Rearrange a pan with future ice cream in the fridge approximately for 5 hours for further cooling.
6. Pour cream in a container for freezing, implicate fried walnuts (at the request of them it is possible to chop previously largely a knife) and to put in the freezer before hardening. In process everyone half an hour a dessert need to be mixed (4 times will be quite enough).