Any of types of kissels not to be compared on the usefulness to the kissel made from oat-flakes. Using only water, flakes and salt, you can make great drink. Its daily use for three months allows to forget for a long time about the ""internal malfunctions"".
It is required to you
- - 1 glass of oat-flakes;
- - 4-5 tablespoons of kefir (at will);
- - salt to taste.
1. Pour out one glass of oat-flakes in a colander and wash a baking plate with cold water then shift flakes in a three-liter pan or to bank, add a small piece of a rye bread and fill in with the cooled boiled water. The amount of liquid has to be about 3-4 centimeters higher than oat-flakes level.
2. Cover a pan (bank) and for fermentation put to the warm place for 2 days. For process improvement you can add 4-5 tablespoons of fresh kefir (curdled milk).
3. After time miss the turned-out weight together with water via the meat grinder or crush by means of the blender. Take a metal sieve cloth and filter everything. If on cells there are flakes, carefully wipe them. If there is no sieve, instead of it you can use a small colander or the gauze folded double.
4. Pour ready ferment in a 3-liter transparent jar, close a cover and put in the fridge. Approximately in 3-4 hours, liquid will be stratified. Accurately merge a transparent top part, dense use for preparation of kissel, as required.
5. Pour into a bucket a glass water or milk, put on fire and heat. Pour in ferment in liquid. Depending on to what consistence you prefer kissel, add from 2 tablespoons to a glass of ferment. Put a ladle with mix on fire and bring it to the boil, it is continuous at the same time stirring slowly. Try to avoid emergence of lumps.
6. Salt ready kissel a little (usually put a salt teaspoon without top on one liter of ready drink). For taste add a little to the kissel made on water any vegetable oil. If you prefer to cook it on milk, you can put a desi piece, sugar, honey or, for example, condensed milk. Give kissel on a table hot or in cold as jelly.