Fragrant cherry brandy will be suitable for preparation of cocktails. Besides, this incredibly tasty and beautiful drink is good also in itself.
It is required to you
- - 2.5 glasses of ripe cherry;
- - 2 tablespoons of icing sugar;
- - 2 glasses of cognac;
- - 1 glass of vodka;
- - 1 pinch of ground nutmeg;
- - 0.5 glasses of sugar;
- - 0.25 glasses of water.
1. Carefully wash out cherry. Dry berries. Remove small stalks. Then pin each cherry a wooden toothpick several times.
2. Put cherry in bank and strew with icing sugar. When it completely is dissolved, add vodka and cognac. Carefully mix everything.
3. To bank densely close and leave in the warm place for 1.5 months. Then filter mix through a sieve. From berries wring out juice and add it to the filtered weight. Filter future liqueur once again through several layers of a gauze.
4. Bring to the boil on average fire sugar and water. Then reduce fire and you cook until sugar is dissolved completely. Remove syrup from fire and let's it cool down at the room temperature.
5. Mix sweet water, a pinch of nutmeg and the filtered cherry weight. Pour on bottles, densely close them. Let's liqueur infuse within a month.